Cube-shaped Tº and HR% control coolers
The cube-shaped tº and HR% control coolers of the MESEC series (cold and heat) are specially indicated in chambers with humidity control, like drying rooms and similar. The Tº and HR level of the enclosure can be controled through its cool and heat coils.
More information on some of the Cube-shaped Tº and RH% control coolers MESEC constructive characteristics is given bellow. Click each button to display the required details:
- Built with high-quality raw materials: 5/8” copper tubes (0,43 mm thickness) expansion-jointed in aluminium fins with 5,4 mm thickness.
- Internal careful cleaning of tubes.
- Pressure checked: supplied with a dry nitrogen charge.
- Outlet connection and liquid distributor, with the circuits and lengths appropriate for each application.
- Can be supplied:
-Equipped for GLYCOL WATER or similar.
-With different fin spacing. The sizes can be addapted to suit the needs of the customers on order.
- Structurally solid casing, in aluminium with white protection plastic.
- Laterals easy to dismantle to manipulate the expansion valve and the electrical connections.
- Stainless steel bolts and supports.
- External and internal tray, to avoid external condensation, in aluminium, for an easy and convenient intervention.
- Possibility of supply in STAINLESS STEEL, for a wider application, even in the strictest sectors of the food chain.
Air coolers equipped with Ziehl-abbeg or EBM fans, with external rotor and thermal protection:
- The fans have safety grilles, in painted steel, according to the current safety regulations (CE).
- The engines are wired to an own ground terminal.
- The arrow air is indicated according CECOMAF regulation, on the distance at which the velocity is 0’25 m/s with the air coolers laid on the ground, without obstacles in his the way of the air.
- The fans and resistances are wired in a respectively boxes, with a protection degree IP-54.
- Can be supplied:
-with different ELECTRICAL specifications to those mentioned (440V/60Hz, at low revolutions, etc.).
In the electric defrost, the principal resistance characteristics are:
- Reinforced stainless steel materials, with vulcanized terminals on the tube: high protection against humidity and ice.
- Strategically distributed, depending on the air cooler heat requirement.
- Featured with special fixation on the end, to prevend movements by dilation.
- Optional:Heated gas defrost (HT).