The ceiling type coolers of the SG series have their application in low height chambers and where an uniform air flow without having impact on the products is required.
·High/ Medium Tº: 5 mm fin spacing. Recommended for conservation installations of fresh or frozen products with low frost production.
· Medium/Low Tº: 8 mm fin spacing. Recommended for frozen installations, fast-cooling chambers, occasional high loads, long periods without defrost, etc.
· Capacity: 2,36kW – 116,90kW
Download: Español – Français – English
View On-line: Español – Français – English
More information on some of the industrial ceiling type coolers SG constructive characteristics is given bellow. Click each button to display the required details:
- Built with high-quality raw materials: 5/8” copper tubes (0,43 mm thickness) expansion-jointed in aluminium fins with 5 mm thickness (high/medium Tº) or 8 mm (medium /low Tº).
- Internal careful cleaning of tubes.
- Pressure checked: supplied with a dry nitrogen charge.
- Outlet connection and liquid distributor, with the circuits and lengths appropriate for each application.
- Can be supplied:
-Equipped for GLYCOL WATER or similar.
-With COILS FOR HEATING or HEATING SUPPORT RESISTANCES (especially suitable in humidity control chambers, such as drying sheds).
- Structurally solid casing, in aluminium with white removable protection plastic, to prevend scratches during the transport and the setting up.
- Laterals easy to dismantle to manipulate the expansion valve and the electrical connections.
- Stainless steel bolts and supports.
- External and internal tray, to avoid external condensation, in aluminium, with hinges, for an easy and convenient intervention.
- Possibility of supply in STAINLESS STEEL, for a wider application, even in the strictest sectors of the food chain.
Air coolers equipped with Ziehl-abbeg or EBM fans, with external rotor and thermal protection:
- The fans have safety grilles, in painted steel, according to the current safety regulations (CE).
- The engines are wired to an own ground terminal.
- The arrow air is indicated according CECOMAF regulation, on the distance at which the velocity is 0’25 m/s with the air coolers laid on the ground, without obstacles in his the way of the air.
- The fans and resistances are wired in a respectively boxes, with a protection degree IP-54.
- different ELECTRICAL specifications to those mentioned.
In the electric defrost, the principal resistance characteristics are:
- Reinforced stainless steel materials, with vulcanized terminals on the tube: high protection against humidity and ice.
- Strategically distributed, depending on the air cooler heat requirement.
- Featured with special fixation on the end, to prevend movements by dilation.