The centrifugal aircoolers CN y CNH are designed for refrigeration of workrooms or any installation where a greater air pressure is required.
More information on some of the industrial centrifugal coolers CN/CNH constructive characteristics is given bellow. Click each button to display the required details:
- Built with high-quality raw materials: 5/8” copper tubes (0,43 mm thickness) expansion-jointed in aluminium fins with 5 mm.
- Internal careful cleaning of tubes.
- Pressure checked: supplied with a dry nitrogen charge.
- Outlet connection and liquid distributor, with the circuits and lengths appropriate for each application.
- Can be supplied:
-Equipped for GLYCOL WATER or similar.
– With different fin spacing.
- The sizes can be adequated for the required customer needs on demand.
-STAINLESS STEEL, for a wider application, even in the strictest sectors of the food chain.
-Floor mounting brackets
-With frame for filter.
Air coolers equipped with Ziehl-abbeg or EBM fans, with external rotor and thermal protection: In the electric defrost, the principal resistance characteristics are:
-With hoop for fixing sleeves.
-different ELECTRICAL specifications to those mentioned.
-Water defrost (WD)
-Heated gas defrost (HT)
Air coolers equipped with Ziehl-abbeg or EBM fans, with external rotor and thermal protection:
In the electric defrost, the principal resistance characteristics are: