Industrial wall type coolers
The Industrial wall type Coolers of the SC series have their application in quick cooling tunnels and where a fast freezing process with good air distribution is needed. It’s assembly in the ground, with a maximun adjustement of space, allows an easy installation and maintenance.
More information on some of the industrial wall type coolers SC constructive characteristics is given bellow. Click each button to display the required details:
- Built with high-quality raw materials: 5/8” copper tubes (0,43 mm thickness) expansion-jointed in aluminium fins with 8 or 10 mm thickness.
- Internal careful cleaning of tubes.
- Pressure checked: supplied with a dry nitrogen charge.
- Outlet connection and liquid distributor, with the circuits and lengths appropriate for each application.
- Can be supplied:
-Equipped for GLYCOL WATER or similar.
– 12 mm fin spacing.
- Structurally solid casing, in aluminium with white removable protection plastic, to prevend scratches during the transport and the setting up.
- Laterals easy to dismantle to manipulate the expansion valve and the electrical connections.
- Stainless steel bolts and supports.
- External and internal tray, to avoid external condensation, in aluminium, for an easy and convenient intervention.
- Possibility of supply in STAINLESS STEEL, for a wider application, even in the strictest sectors of the food chain.
Air coolers equipped with Ziehl-abbeg or EBM fans, with external rotor and thermal protection:
- The fans have safety grilles, in painted steel, according to the current safety regulations (CE).
- The engines are wired to an own ground terminal.
- The arrow air is indicated according CECOMAF regulation, on the distance at which the velocity is 0’25 m/s with the air coolers laid on the ground, without obstacles in his the way of the air.
- The fans and resistances are wired in a respectively boxes, with a protection degree IP-54.
- Can be supplied:
-With MOUTHPIECE for an improved air address or AIR GUIDING GRID obtaining an uniform distribution of temperature in the chamber.
-different ELECTRICAL specifications to those mentioned.
-HOOP RESISTANCES for fans: in cooling or freezing chambers with extreme humidity conditions.
In the electric defrost, the principal resistance characteristics are:
- Reinforced stainless steel materials, with vulcanized terminals on the tube: high protection against humidity and ice.
- Strategically distributed, depending on the air cooler heat requirement.
- Featured with special fixation on the end, to prevend movements by dilation.