Ceiling-type one air discharge coolers
The Ceiling-type one air discharge coolers “SX”, due to its small dimensions and design, have been developed to be applicated in cooling or freezing conservation chambers, with low height or little space available. The installation in one side of the room allows to occupy the little least space possible.
More information on some of the ceiling type one air discharge coolers of the SX constructive characteristics is given bellow. Click each button to display the required details:
- Built with high-quality raw materials: 5/8” copper tubes (0,43 mm thickness) expansion-jointed in aluminium fins with 5 mm thickness (high/medium Tº)
- Internal careful cleaning of tubes.
- Pressure checked: supplied with a dry nitrogen charge.
- Outlet connection and liquid distributor, with the circuits and lengths appropriate for each application.
- Can be supplied:
-Equipped for GLYCOL WATER or similar.
-With COILS FOR HEATING or HEATING SUPPORT RESISTANCES (especially suitable in humidity control chambers, such as drying sheds).
- Structurally solid casing, in aluminium with white removable protection plastic, to prevend scratches during the transport and the setting up.
- Laterals easy to dismantle to manipulate the expansion valve and the electrical connections.
- Stainless steel bolts and supports.
- External and internal tray, to avoid external condensation, in aluminium, with hinges, for an easy and convenient intervention.
- Possibility of supply inSTAINLESS STEEL, for a wider application, even in the strictest sectors of the food chain.
Air coolers equipped with Ziehl-abbeg or EBM fans, with external rotor and thermal protection:
- The fans have safety grilles, in painted steel, according to the current safety regulations (CE).
- The engines are wired to an own ground terminal.
- The arrow air is indicated according CECOMAF regulation, on the distance at which the velocity is 0’25 m/s with the air coolers laid on the ground, without obstacles in his the way of the air.
- The fans and resistances are wired in a respectively boxes, with a protection degree IP-54.
- Can be supplied with different ELECTRICAL specifications to those mentioned (440V/60Hz, at low revolutions, etc.).
In the electric defrost, the principal resistance characteristics are:
- Reinforced stainless steel materials, with vulcanized terminals on the tube: high protection against humidity and ice.
- Strategically distributed, depending on the air cooler heat requirement.
- Featured with special fixation on the end, to prevend movements by dilation.
- Heated gas defrost (HT).
- Heating support resistances (C) -especially suitable for humidity control.