Evaporadores Cúbicos Comerciales
The commercial cube-shaped coolers of the CCR series, with high-performace, have their application in the following categories:
- High/ Medium Tº:4,5 mm fin spacing.Recommended for air-conditioning, workrooms or similar, fresh or frozen products conservation installations with small levels of frost…
- Medium/Low Tº: 7 mm fin spacing. Recommended for frozen installations, fast-cooling chambers, occasional high loads…
More information on some of the commercial cube-shaped coolers CCR constructive characteristics is given bellow. Click each button to display the required details:
- Built with high-quality raw materials: copper tubes with slotted internal structure, expansion-jointed in aluminium fins with 4,5 mm or 7 mm thickness.
- Internal careful cleaning of tubes.
- Pressure checked: supplied with a dry nitrogen charge.
- Outlet connection and liquid distributor, with the circuits and lengths appropriate for each application.
- Can be supplied:
-Equipped for GLYCOL WATER or similar.
-With different fin spacing. The sizes can be addapted to suit the needs of the customers on order.
- Structurally solid casing, in aluminium with white removable protection plastic, to prevend scratches during the transport and the setting up.
- Laterals easy to dismantle to manipulate the expansion valve and the electrical connections.
- Stainless steel bolts and supports.
- External and internal tray, to avoid external condensation, with hinges, in aluminium, for an easy and convenient intervention.
- Possibility of supply in STAINLESS STEEL, for a wider application, even in the strictest sectors of the food chain.
Air coolers equipped with Ziehl-abbeg or EBM fans, with external rotor and thermal protection:
- The fans have safety grilles, in painted steel, according to the current safety regulations (CE).
- The engines are wired to an own ground terminal.
- The arrow air is indicated according CECOMAF regulation, on the distance at which the velocity is 0’25 m/s with the air coolers laid on the ground, without obstacles in his the way of the air.
- The fans and resistances are wired in a respectively boxes, with a protection degree IP-54.
- Can be supplied:
-with different ELECTRICAL specifications to those mentioned (440V/60Hz, at low revolutions, etc.).
In the electric defrost, the principal resistance characteristics are:
- Reinforced stainless steel materials, with vulcanized terminals on the tube: high protection against humidity and ice.
- Strategically distributed, depending on the air cooler heat requirement.
- Featured with special fixation on the end, to prevend movements by dilation.
- Water defrost (WD).
- Heated gas defrost (HT).
- Heating support resistances (C) especially suitable in humidity control chambers.