Industrial evaporators range with ventilation kit
The industrial evaporators range with ventilation kit of the KSC series have their main application on freesing or fast-cooling processes.
Can be also supplied:
- KSC + Ventilation Kit Type A: Heat Exchanger with top ventilation integrated.
- KSC + Ventilation Kit Type B: Heat Exchanger with ventilation in independent baffle/s.
- KSC+ Ventilation Kit Type C: Heat Exchanger with frontal ventilation.
- Coil with struture foreseen for to fix to ground
Descargar: Español – Français – English
Visualizar Online: Español – Français – English
More information on some of the industrial evaporators range with ventilation kit KSC constructive characteristics is given bellow. Click each button to display the required details:
- Built with high-quality raw materials: 5/8” copper tubes (0,43 mm thickness) expansion-jointed in aluminium fins with 8 or 10 mm thickness .
- Internal careful cleaning of tubes.
- Pressure checked: supplied with a dry nitrogen charge.
- Outlet connection and liquid distributor, with the circuits and lengths appropriate for each application.
- Aluminium structure (2 mm thickness) with Stainless steel bolts and supports.
- External and internal tray, to avoid external condensation, in aluminium, for an easy and convenient intervention.
- Possibility of supply in:
-Equipped for GLYCOL WATER or similar.
– 12 mm fin spacing.
-The sizes can be adequated for the required customer needs on demand.
Air coolers equipped with Ziehl-abbeg or EBM fans, with external rotor and thermal protection:
- The fans have safety grilles, in painted steel, according to the current safety regulations (CE).
- The engines are wired to an own ground terminal.
- The arrow air is indicated according CECOMAF regulation, on the distance at which the velocity is 0’25 m/s with the air coolers laid on the ground, without obstacles in his the way of the air.
- The fans and resistances are wired in a respectively boxes, with a protection degree IP-54.
- Can be supplied:
-With MOUTHPIECE for conducts.
-Different ELECTRICAL specifications to those mentioned.
In the electric defrost, the principal resistance characteristics are:
- Reinforced stainless steel materials, with vulcanized terminals on the tube: high protection against humidity and ice.
- Strategically distributed, depending on the air cooler heat requirement.
- Featured with special fixation on the end, to prevend movements by dilation.